Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

What does it mean when a woman looks at me briefly and quickly looks elsewhere, is she into me?

I've been told I'm not that bad looking for a short guy, I try to dress nice and be clean cut. I don't do anything because I know it won't be fair for women to be interested in short men like me and that I should just give up.

Favorite Answer

She's assessing whether you're a serial killer or not, and accessing all the immediate escape routes, and thus the "looking elsewhere". Her brief look at you, and look away quickly when you sees her looking, means that she does not want to catch the look of a dangerous individual, that will do who knows what to her.

She is scared, and fearful for her life. Now what you need to do in this situation to calm her, is that you have to quickly approach her, grab her by the waist, and squeeze her with the strength a giant's bear hug to assuage her fears. That will quickly calm her down. Next, I'm tired of typing, so I will stop here.