Is the Canadian system racist towards white people?

I'm a white male, and so is my friend. We both worked full time and paid our way through school. Personally I worked two jobs while going to school as did he. Both of us are well educated. Him 7 years and me 9 years. We also both still owe on our student loans still. This is the same for many white males like... show more I'm a white male, and so is my friend. We both worked full time and paid our way through school. Personally I worked two jobs while going to school as did he. Both of us are well educated. Him 7 years and me 9 years. We also both still owe on our student loans still.
This is the same for many white males like us.

Yet where I now work Natives come in and buy expensive big ticket items, like boats and snowmobiles, etc.. And they apply for financing to get this stuff, while using child tax benefits and try to claim welfare income as their primary income.

They also are tax exempt, and have goods delivered to the reserves where they do not even live, just so they don't have to paying taxes. A lot of these people are more white then us. Yet we lose over half of all our money that we earn to the sames taxes natives are not subject to.

Both us were born in Canada, our parents emigrated here. We never stole anyone's land, we never were involved in residential schools, and we do not even approve of the church that ran them.

Natives never apply for any jobs where we work. We will get 200 resumes, but none from a natives, yet they are half the population here.

So seeing the vast majority of these people with their hand outs doing nothing, leeching off a system that cannot afford it, we both cannot help to starting feeling some racism. How can anyone blame us?

Do you understand?
Do you agree?
Or are we just racist scum bags that deserve to die?