Help! Toad habitat seems too cold. How to hang heat emitter higher than top of tank?

I’m trying to warm up my gulf coast toad habitat. It’s too shallow just to sit the heat emitter right on top or else it would be too hot. I just want to make it a little bit warmer. Everything inside is pretty wet so that’s why it feels too cold. I had just made the eco-earth and moss before I set up the enclosure.... show more I’m trying to warm up my gulf coast toad habitat. It’s too shallow just to sit the heat emitter right on top or else it would be too hot. I just want to make it a little bit warmer. Everything inside is pretty wet so that’s why it feels too cold. I had just made the eco-earth and moss before I set up the enclosure. So i want a diy-cheap way to fix up the lamp. I don’t want to buy an expensive lamp stand. I don’t think I have enough room for that either. The container is a clear plastic storage container that’s about more than 1 foot by 2 feet. Might be less than a foot tall. 2 adult gulf coast toads, substrate is eco-earth mixed with cypress forest floor, with patches of moss on top. 1 foil cake pan for the water dish. 2 hides, deep soil and some decorative river rocks and fake aquarium plants.