Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 3 months ago

Why is there no more supply and demand?

Every store is now adding more groceries and getting rid of everything else because it's what corporate says. what happened to supply and demand? the people want things they have to provide it it's the entire basis of this economy. WTF?????

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

will always be supply and demand...if your store is doing this, it is because corporate has determined this is where the sales and profit are

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Economic collapse of the US dollar.

• 3 months ago

There are different schools of economic thought. Supply and demand economics are two such schools. Keynesian economics is a 'demand side' school; the Austrian School of Economics uses "Say's Law" which is supply side economics. Seems to me like you just described a supply side school of economic thought.

• 3 months ago

My store has everything I need. And if it doesn't, I simply go to another. And as a last resort, there's always the internet - eBay & Amazon, etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JuanB
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They are getting ready for the recession. They have done this before. Even if you haven't.

• 3 months ago

Minimum wage policy!

• Oiy
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

In economics, the market could be closed. It's over. Just move on. In this case, all are a loser, not only you.

• 3 months ago

The economy's dried up for now...

• 3 months ago

There must be a demand. People are fat and hungry these days so it would seem to be difficult to lose money selling crappy food items with brightly coloured packaging and long lists of shelf-stable ingredients.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I wouldnt know, I don't work for minimum wage

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.