Do you think a place will hire me to only work weekends?

I have a full time job that I work Monday thru Friday, but I would like to get a job on the weekends

it all deends on where you apply to. call around and ask

• zipper

A store like Wal Mart, K-Mart, Target and so on could be interested in you.

I own a floor care service.. Every night, two men go out and scrub and buff supermarket floors for me. Typically a 11-3 and a 330_ -630o no . That is 14 jobs to cover per week. Some people work a day per week.. Another works for 5 days per week. Because it needs to get done, whatever works is my policy.

yes call them and ask

• Depends on the place. But it don't hurt to ask I work weekends can also work during the week if I choose to. Try warehouses or Walmart

There are some places e.g. retail jobs that will employ you just at weekends.

• When I first started working full time, I had a part time job on the weekends in retail. Eventually I quit my retail job because it didn't pay enough and I didn't get enough hours.

Try applying for fast food or retail jobs but be honest about your availability.

Maybe yes maybe no so maybe you can call that place and straight up be like yo would you hire if I only am available on the freakin weekends oh and let us how it goes son. K?

Wal-Mart does ...........

• Judy

Some might. Most will expect more availability.

• Sandy

Depends on the place.

Several years ago I interviewed for a receptionist job at an assisted living facility.

They had someone for M-F, but needed weekend help.

The dining room staff there was also made up of some people who worked weekends only, either because that's the only hours they wanted or they had other jobs during the week.