So, exactly what is this category for? Are we suppose to pretend the Mets are in first place or something?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pretend sports ummm baseball ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Never really been on here but maybe should be good for what it's supposed to be for ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

It use to be the default category, for question moving trolls to move all my political answers here. They moved so many of answers here..I ended up 2nd on the leaderboard, in a category I never used! So it kind of begs the question...why DID the category exist, if no one ever talks baseball here?

• 3 months ago

No pretending about baseball for a start my wise friends.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

In NYC....it's mandatory......you're either a Mets Fan or a Yankees fan......there's no acceptable middle ground. None of that rooting for the cross town team nonsense......
      you have to pick sides.

• 3 months ago

In the past, Yahoo had a fantasy game that went with this category. The widget allowed easier access.

• 3 months ago

I don't know. And I don't care if I know. The only time I watch baseball is at an ACTUAL game, and I'm scarfing junk food, drinking beer, and joking with other spectators. I don't even care who wins the game. I might watch a few innings of the World Serious, and that's only if the weather is crappy, and there's nothing better to do. But again, I ain't gonna care who wins.

But hey, if you're a Mets fan, I could be persuaded to care a *little* more.

You just gave me an idea for new YA categories. How about a "Fantasy White House," where you can pick your own ideal President and Cabinet? Or a "Fantasy Congress?" Or a "Fantasy YA," where you could pick your favourite Askers or Answerers, and eliminate the "Anonymous" trolls, point-gamers, report-monkeys, and other YA annoyances? Just a thought...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I never got the allure of fantasy sports. Just another scam to make people feel good inside to distract them from their terrible lives

• 3 months ago

Go METS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.