Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 years ago

Is he into me or what?

So I just ended a bad relationship with this guy who treated me horrible but still live at his parents til I can find somewhere to go well this guy at work I think likes me I don't know knows and has been trying to offer me advice on where to go and what to do since I'm not from here. Well he told some lady to give me his number so we could "talk more" cause he said it was easier than talking at work. Then when I first told him I ended it he's all "I bet y'all still sleep in the same bed am I right"? My question is why is he saying that and is this guy into me or something?

Favorite Answer

He told someone else to give you his number. Tells you 3 things. 1- he will not keep your personal biss to himself(NO TRUST). 2- He wants to come off as a person you can trust, Because after all if Jane-Doe is giving you his number he must be worth it. 3- Silently Controlling, this will manifest it self more if fed.

Watch out next step will be something like this; I have an extra room you can use, we can ride to work together, I'll help you get on your feet, don't worry about paying me back, ext.

Yes the guy likes you. And he means well, but the signs are there. They always attack the one your trying to get away from and don't understand that there's a reason you we're with that person. Real people don't just turn their feelings off. It's clear you still have a connection with your ex. Listen to your gut. (Sometimes we have to get to the shore before we get out of the water. You don't need a rescue, swim.) :)

Do not get yourself hurt too quickly................

The dude is a creep and you should have nothing to do with him. And move to a new place too.

It takes some time for someone to really get into you, and the intent is more important than time too. I don’t think he is into you clearly as women tend to get inside deep too quickly and trust the other person, but usually from the other side does not get the same reaction. Men usually only want sex and his query about you sleeping in the same bed is related to his sexual interests towards you. Hence keep testing, have patience, there are lots around. Do not get yourself hurt too quickly. Depends on what you want too. But i do believe that such men exist who really want to know you truly and be with you, wait for them, else keep being casual with casual people.

No he's not.

Are you into HIM? Cos he wants to be into you

dont rly think so, plus he sounds like a dick

He could be interested in you

Bruh he thinks yr still sleeping with ur ex boyfriend. Don't waste your time he has insecurity issues

• ?

He probably would like to be into you.