Survey: What has been the weirdest smell you have ever smelled? Was it a nice or bad smell?

Favorite Answer

No offense to Pakistan, but I stayed at a small motel once, and it was run by Pakistanis, I have to assume because the lobby and office had the name Pakistan on several items, including a map of the country. It didn't stink or smell offensive, it was just very different, and weird to me. I just wasn't used to smelling so many different types of incense and oils burning in the office. Some were very sweet smelling, while others were more woody, smokey, and spicy. The individual rooms also had that aroma. Again, it wasn't bad, it was just different. We stayed three days--I got used to the smell.

I'm not going to say, No! You can twist my arm but I'm not going to say. Argh! I'm still not telling. ;-)

Patchouli oil/perfume. It smells different on each woman. Great on some, terrible on others.

Depends upon the receptors senses or something... Pheromones? idk.

your buttttttttttttttttt

The smell of childbirth....very weird.