Drew asked in PetsRodents · 2 months ago

HELP ME I HAVE A LONELY GUINEA PIG?

my sweet baby boy kip la fonda (guinea pig) passed away and his brother is now alone. he is around four years old. is he okay alone?

• Nathan
    Best Answer

He will not be okay alone. Ig he is nuetured, I recommend bringing a female into the home and going through the bonding process (youtube videos are useful, I personally like ErinsArks channel). If he isn't, then you can attempt to introduce a male but the problem is that thet usually fight and may hurt eachother. It's recommended that you keep one male with one or multiple females because two males usually argue. The male needs to be nuetured to avoid pregnancy, especially as most are related and this causes inbreeding. If you have worries, shelters can offer over the phone advice

Best suggestion is another 4YO rescue, you can find piggie rescue shelters online.

Get a female, you best have Kip neutered, the cheaper less risk manner to prevent accidents.

Meanwhile, give your piggie plenty of out of cage freerun and amenities to keep him bussy.

Boredom is the worst thing right now.

Get him a girlfriend so they can phuck. You can also put it on youtube