Banned from store. What to do?

I was recently banned from a marshalls store accusing me of stealing a cosmetic mirror kind of weird since I am a guy. The guard with the manager a Brazilian mestizo woman said last time you stole a cosmetic Mirror . Hard to stff a mirror in my pants .I asked show me the video camera and I haven't beeped we... show more I was recently banned from a marshalls store accusing me of stealing a cosmetic mirror kind of weird since I am a guy. The guard with the manager a Brazilian mestizo woman said last time you stole a cosmetic Mirror . Hard to stff a mirror in my pants .I asked show me the video camera and I haven't beeped we have proof the manager said even though last time I only bought potato chips and today was second time in store b

However Brazilian looking mestizos have history of paranoia and jealousy vengeance like over relationships committing revenge. I could have looked like someone she dated in the past. . Alot of telemarketers are angry at the world that's why they become telemarketers.
Marshalls has cheaper iPhone chargers than bestbuy and other stores that's why I came in today.