Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 3 months ago

Why do people deny a cure for autism?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Because they can make more money off of the dying than the living. That is why you should never trust a doctor. If you fall into their hands, start praying.

• In
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

What polish do you use for your Nobel Prize for Physiology and Medicine?

• As someone who has Asperger's Syndrome which is an ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and also sometimes called "the highest functioning form of Autism", I can say that anyone who thinks there is a cure for Autism or any other ASD is stupid.

You can, with therapy and sometimes medication, help a person with an ASD learn to communicate, control their anger, concentrate in school, etc... but you will NEVER be able to completely get rid the ASD.

• 3 months ago

If there is a cure Please share.. I have 3 grandchildren who are Autistic...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Autism luck of trace minerals

• Gary K
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

There is no known "cure". Autism is a spectrum, and thanks to science there are treatments available with more being developed as we learn more about the condition.

"Alternative medicine" does no such research and has no evidence based treatments that are effective.

• 3 months ago

Government and "health" institutions says that there is no cure - so, people who are too lazy to do their own research believe that bull$hit...not knowing that politicans get a lot of money from Pharma mafia. Let they go on suffering.

• Marc
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Enlighten us. tell us what it is

• Not
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

I don't think there is a cure.

• 3 months ago

maybe cause there is no cure for it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.