Any advice as to how to let a guy know you like him and want his number without embarrassing yourself??

I’m a young adult female struggling with self confidence but sometimes when I’m out like at a store or something I have instant chemistry with a guy and I always regret not exchanging numbers and I probably won’t see him again, but it’s like how do you do that when you don’t even know him? What are pickup lines... show more I’m a young adult female struggling with self confidence but sometimes when I’m out like at a store or something I have instant chemistry with a guy and I always regret not exchanging numbers and I probably won’t see him again, but it’s like how do you do that when you don’t even know him? What are pickup lines that don’t make me seem “thirsty”? Because I think it’s harder for females to make that first move without all the labeling and judgment of being a slut etc. I hate rejection too. :)