promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

What are some ways to bible study at home?

I don't want to go to church because I am too fat and don't have any eyebrows right now.

42 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There are many on-line Bible studies. All you need is the Internet and a Bible. Here is one of many:

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/online-lesso...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Otto
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

One way we can learn about God is by studying the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses.

Source(s): Go to JW.org and ask for a Bible study
  • Johnny
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

My family came from both Catholic and Protestant backrounds. Wondering why people people of these Religions, as well as most other mainstream Religions kill each other at war made us wonder...are these Billions of people REALLY Christians?

These 2,3 Billion 'professed Christians' do not really listen to Jesus when he says to "Love your neighbor", and even says to "Love your enemies" at Matthew 5:44.

Who really Love their neighbors as well as Love their enemies and Refuse to fight and kill in war? Who really listen to God's own Son Jesus when he says that God gave His Son for us? (John 3:16) There is peace and Love with all who listen to Jesus and do His FATHERS will. (Matthew 7:21)

Please learn the truth that the Bible REALLY teaches.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-tea...

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Those sound like symptoms of possible hypothyroidism. If you can get yourself to a naturopath, holistic or integrative medicine doctor, they might be able to help you with that. Mainstream allopathic doctors and even mainstream endocrinologists aren’t always so good at diagnosing that.

• Denise7 months agoReport

A study of the bible can be done online at.
      https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/online-lessons/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I suggest, if you have plenty spare time, checkout the various schools online and study something that might help you put your life in a better situation. I do not recommend wasting time on religion, because religion is invented by man, therefore, they are all asking for money and you will learn nothing useful.

• Spah-ky
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

“..I do not recommend wasting time on religion, ..” Then why listen to any of the religion you are preaching? “.. put your life in a better situation...” Why? Ultimately, it is meaningless; and it all ends in unceremonious heat death.

• 7 months ago

Have you simply tried reading it, starting at the beginning?

• lillie
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Jehovahs Witnesses offer free online bible studies.

Go to jw.org

• ...Show all comments
    • mom
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

I was once talking to someone and she said they past the collection plate three times and you had to put money into the plate each time. we never ask for money

• 7 months ago

One "way" is according to Eph. 3:4, 2 Cor. 1:13.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

💐💐Free online Bible Study @ JW.org 💐💐

You won’t regret learning the Truth....

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Don't eat ANYTHING with an ingredients label on it.... the food industry has conditioned you to think that food=love. Sugar is a highly addictive POISON that they put in everything. Eat only when you're legitimately hungry... eat only until you're not hungry... and treat your body well: stop treating yourself like a human dumpster. Eat only the good foods that God gave us to eat... nothing with chemicals... nothing with sugar. Put honey in your coffee... and only drink deliscious oxygen-packed water when you're thirsty. Lack of food didn't cause your bordom or stress... food cannot cure it. If anything, overeating is partly causing your stress.

Then you will have the body you want and the energy you need to go out and and enjoy life. These truths were taught to me by The Truth, incarnate - who is Jesus. Lean on Him always, for understanding. He wants you as His friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.