Should I still go to the ER even though I don’t feel I’ll anymore?

For more than a week I’ve been feeling like absolute garbage. I’ve been sick with a cold for over 2 weeks in the middle of summer where it doesn’t even go under 75 degrees. I’ve been sick with the chills, a fever and not eating for days because I feel nauseated as soon as I bit into anything. I soon came to realize... show more For more than a week I’ve been feeling like absolute garbage. I’ve been sick with a cold for over 2 weeks in the middle of summer where it doesn’t even go under 75 degrees. I’ve been sick with the chills, a fever and not eating for days because I feel nauseated as soon as I bit into anything. I soon came to realize I was really dehydrated and though I was drinking water. My tongue was almost completely white. I started drinking Gatorade, water and sleeping all day until I started feeling better. A few days later I started to feel better until then I couldn’t barely stand up or walk. Every time I stood up there was a real bad pain in my legs and arms to the point I couldn’t brush my teeth standing up and taking a bath so I can sit down when I normally take showers. This pain has been coming and going and I don’t want to go just for them to say something like I should walk more. Idk what I should do none of this has never happened before. So I’m wondering if it’s even a point in going since I feel perfectly fine for now? Should I go just Incase.