Jenny
Lv 6
Jenny asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 3 months ago

Can you name some countries where they don't eat breakfast food?

By that I mean that they don't have traditional food for breakfast that is different than the other daily meals...they just eat basically the same thing they do for lunch or dinner.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Most Asian countries, some have adopted western diets but its not custom

An example is the Philippines, for many breakfast consists of left over steamed rice that has been warmed up by frying it in a little oil and its eaten with dried fish

By the way "breakfast food" is whatever is customary in that country

• John
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Italians don't especially do breakfast. Coffee and maybe a pastry or maybe not. Hotel breakfasts in Italy are largely for the tourists.

• John
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

So you are Italian then, like my family?

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

breakfast food is subjective to the tastes of the cultures of people who like certain things available in their own country.. what YOU eat for breakfast, someone else might think is awful... its the meal you eat when you break your fast from sleeping. it can be any food of the world.. whatever one likes... and it might be traditional to their country..

• Jenny
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Do you somehow think you answered the question?

• 3 months ago

Grilled fish is a popular breakfast in Japan as well as other times.

• Jenny
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

True and cold pizza is popular in America but we HAVE traditional breakfast foods, such as cereal and bacon and eggs....duh

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Some oriental countries traditionally have a rice dish or broth for their morning meal, maybe Thailand??

• Janet
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The U.S. Haven't you ever had cold pizza for breakfast?

• ckngbbbls
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

honey, what you consider breakfast good may not be the same in other countries so put that in your tiny little brain.
      People eat all sorts of foods for breakfast

• 3 months ago

most all countries do that.

Are you telling me that you ALWAYS eat just breakfast food for that first meal and never ate cold pizza or left overs from the previous night for breakfast??

• ckngbbbls
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

ALL countries have "breakfast" food. Breakfast food is simply what you eat in the morning first meal and it can be anything.

• 3 months ago

Most Asian countries most likely.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

no i dont know u can look it up

• mac
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

possibly italy myitalian friend told methat its not that big of a thing..breakfast

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.