Arranged marriage proposal but my gf's past?

Though my gf had a past bf, it was largely a romantic relationship and nothing sexual ever happened as she never went to any room with her nor got naked nor had any hj, be, anal or vaginal sex. The maximum that they had was sucking her boobs a couple of times and caressing her bare boobs and bare lower back around... show more Though my gf had a past bf, it was largely a romantic relationship and nothing sexual ever happened as she never went to any room with her nor got naked nor had any hj, be, anal or vaginal sex. The maximum that they had was sucking her boobs a couple of times and caressing her bare boobs and bare lower back around 15-20 times during their outings in public places. They had also spent a night in bus where the guy had touched her clitoris for around 30 seconds but she did not have any orgasm though she got wet. Their relationship was for 5 yrs. That's all about her physical past. Does all these make her past a very bad or manageable or negligible? As I am going to marry this girl, kindly advise!
Also after all these, can I gain satisfaction by assuming I am her first official bf, now that I have already deflowered her.