Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomGlasgow · 1 year ago

I'm a 27 year old single woman from America who is traveling to Glasgow by myself is it safe?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, of course it is. Scotland is a first world country, just use common sense and avoid obviously dangerous places. What an insulting question.

1 year ago

A lot safer than a lot of places in the USA.

• 1 year ago

It was when I went there back in 1969 as a single woman, but I have no idea what it is like today. Since joing the EU, a lot of undesirables have moved into the UK continent and have made it a bit unsafe!

• 1 year ago

I live in Glasgow and it's safe if you stick to the busy streets. Aeroplane is one of the safest ways to travel.

• ?
    1 year ago

Haven't you seen the pub scene with the American tourist from Trainspotting?

• 1 year ago

It's MUCH safer than the US. Violent crime is lower in every place in Europe than it is in the US. Just don't get drunk in bars and go off with strange men.

• Clive
    1 year ago

It's certainly safer than the USA, where you can easily get shot. If you think that's a stupid answer, then that answers your question.

• 1 year ago

Yes , it is as safe as in USA