Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 months ago

Reached out to me 12 yrs later? Womens advice!?!???

So recently a girl I was seeing for a couple weeks back in 2007 (12 yrs ago) reached out to me on Facebook. After of a couple of messages back n forth she asked when she can see me, in which I set a date and time to meet. Come to find out she is married and her husband was out of town at the time we met. After sneaking out of her house that night we sat in the car and talked for awhile. I eventually cut the evening short by telling her I had to go cause it was late, in which she displayed bad body language by not facing me, sitting straight up, turned her head to giving me a mad face, even refusing to shake my hand before leaving. I eventually gave her a long hug in which she finally accepted and while walking out she didnt say a word only got back in the car to get her keys and left inside. I m still confused as to what to make of this and whether or not I should have made my move. So from a girls perspective, what do you think made her mad, why would she contact me after so long and married, and any idea on what should I do at this point.

Favorite Answer

she's seeking a side piece.., the deceit will weigh on you and it’s just not worth it in the end. affairs are just quick flings that lead to nothing,Dating a married woman comes with a unique set of complications and disadvantages.avoid married women and dont be a homewrecker.There are scores of women out there – single, available and waiting for a guy just like you to walk into their lives. There’s always a certain lure about the forbidden. However, just as Adam regretted taking a bite out of the apple when Eve tempted him, a married woman is just that - forbidden fruit.

She's trouble. My advice is that you stay away from her. Period.

Her body language changing after you curved her says it all. Don't get sucked into that it's not worth it.

• Jose9 months agoReport

Kinda regret curving her, but low key still fantisize about smashing.

Careful when playing with rattlesnakes. This married woman may bite.

Stay the hell away from her, she's MARRIED and CHEATING ! Aside from many other reasons to avoid any further contact, and I mean ANY CONTACT, you have no idea how her husband might react when and if he discovers what has been going on, (and he will). He could come after you and beat you up or even worse. This girl is bad news and a nutcake . Come in out of the rain and cut her out of your life.