I feel so cheated that I was only allowed to vacation in crappy Serbia until 2019, and then I could finally visit Paris?

And I loved it! It was so beautiful and...nope, just kidding. I was way too late for the party. Now I will be a laughing stock when it comes to travels. Not only that, but with pop culture as well, because I missed out on ALL the nostalgia that 2000's kids (like me) experienced. I will never have the 2000's... show more And I loved it! It was so beautiful and...nope, just kidding. I was way too late for the party. Now I will be a laughing stock when it comes to travels. Not only that, but with pop culture as well, because I missed out on ALL the nostalgia that 2000's kids (like me) experienced. I will never have the 2000's back. ******* immigrant parents, making me serve the family and not experience a descent childhood.
1 answer 1