My gf's birthday is coming up. Should I buy to her a 150$ used leica r4? Is it worth it?

So my gf loves photography. She's got a leica. I just like taking pictures with my phone and I like it but that's pretty much it. However she' s very passionate about it and her birthday is coming up. As I said she likes leica,she's got a digital leica right now. I was thinking about getting her a... show more So my gf loves photography. She's got a leica. I just like taking pictures with my phone and I like it but that's pretty much it. However she' s very passionate about it and her birthday is coming up. As I said she likes leica,she's got a digital leica right now. I was thinking about getting her a USED leica r4 for 150 bucks. I can't afford to spend more than that. I found it on ebay. Should I buy it to her? I don't really understand much about photography so I'd like to hear what people who knows more than me about it has to say. Thanks