Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew Orleans · 3 months ago

Will Dorian make a U-turn and speed south to get Mobile and New Orleans?

Best Answer

No. Hurricanes in the eastern U.S. tend to move west or north -- not south.

Trump is correct.

Hurricane Dorian was getting non-stop coverage on every news station. Early on Sunday morning 90% of the projected paths still showed the storm going shore in central Florida moving west north west, which would put it over Alabama by the next day. The foreign trolls also don't know Florida and Alabama are adjacent.

Here is one of the NOAA maps which predicted a chance of Dorian affecting Alabama.

http://www.brevardtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

The prediction was changed late Sunday morning to Dorian > probably < turning north instead of continuing west north west. I was watching the live news when the meteorologists started saying they were > hoping < the northward turn would continue but they warned that people in southern & central FL and in AL should pay attention to the weather reports and the news.

However, I realize your hate is not rational and facts & truth are irrelevant to you.

I'd like to see it continue North & wipe out Washington DC. But I doubt we'll get that lucky.

i would hope not, i wish the hurricanes would stop already

• Brian

Tune into the Weather Channel to see donnie's forecast.