Does Europe not have these products (conditioner, artificial sweetner, etc)?

Moved to Europe about a month ago and I can't find a big market for any of these things. Am I blind? Or is it just the area I'm in? Or... heaven forbid... is all of Europe like this? Artificial sweeteners. I used to buy the gallon sized (4L) bags of slpenda/stevia at the store, and now I'm paying 6e... show more Moved to Europe about a month ago and I can't find a big market for any of these things. Am I blind? Or is it just the area I'm in? Or... heaven forbid... is all of Europe like this?

Artificial sweeteners. I used to buy the gallon sized (4L) bags of slpenda/stevia at the store, and now I'm paying 6e for a couple sticks of the stuff. I don't see them available at coffee shops either often.

Hair conditioner. There's some, but not nearly as much as shampoo. Does everyone use it? No one?

Frosting. Pre-made. In the mug sized containers? Can't find any :(

Powdered peanut butter.

Wondering if I should search harder or order online. Please an thanks :)