Where to get shark fin soup in NYC?

Shark fin soup is one of those that is on my bucket list to try but didn't want to order it at a restaurant because I know all about shark finning. But then yesterday I got into a really long argument about it with some random woman on Facebook and now I just want to order it out of spite just to piss her off and send her a picture of it just to really drive it home.

Favorite Answer

You're gonna have to go to some asian country to get it, it isn't served in NYC. For some reason, those death machines known as sharks are a protected species.

• John1 month agoReport

Those 'Death machines" only eat people like you who think 1 fatality per 2 years is a lot.

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

please stop trying to eat sharks for your aesthetic pleasures

You shouldn't order this, but I'm not surprised that someone from New York wants to be rude and contrary just for the sake of it. People like you give your city a bad name!

• ron h

you sound like the shitgibbon in the white house. He does bad or ignorant things just to piss people off. It's the kind thing bullies do.

ewwwwwwww that sounds grows

i wouldnt argue with anyone on facebook, it dont help