Why won’t my Chrysler 200 start.?

I have a 2015 Chrysler 200. All of a sudden after driving my car all day, the car wouldn’t start. I had driven to work, driven home, ran errands and then to the park. After a 10 minute walk came back to the car and she wouldn’t start and no lights. Tried jumping her a few times and she would immediately die. Anyone else with this issue? Or anyone had their battery just completely die after 3 years with no issues before? It’s not the key fob, I tried that trick first.

Cars do not run off the batteries......Period! They run off the generator system! Batteries are just a backup system if the charging system fails. So, if you jumped it off and it still died, although the battery could be bad, it's not the battery because the charging system should have taken over and ran the car. I suspect the charging system isn't working and let the battery go dead. 

Yes... batteries just die sometimes.

So do ignitions and alternators...

• Bill

If the battery has a 2 year warranty, I wouldn't be surprised if it died after 3 years. If the warranty is longer than 3 years, contact the shop where you bought the battery.

change the battery

Because it's a Chrysler, duh. They have built in expiration dates. You're supposed to drive it for a few years and throw it away. Next time lease it.

First guess, clean the battery posts. Other than that it could be several things wrong.