Worry-some situation, read all, 10 points?

My name's Phoebe and so I have a best friend who I've been best friends with for 4 years and ill call him JJ and during an argument a year ago I made a fake account of a rename girl named Cindy and talked to JJ on the account claiming to be phoebes friend and telling him Phoebe is sorry and to talk to her and he did and were friends again and eventually with my other identity Cindy we became friends on that too and he became close with it and I talked to him still pretending to be a girl named Cindy and when he asked for pictures of her I sent him pictures of a girl at my school and eventually a year later he really loves her and is telling me on my real identity he wants to ask Cindy out and cares about her so much and he can't live without her and its gotten to the point he likes "Cindy" more then me and is always really depressed when I don't talk to him as Cindy because he thinks she's a real person and is deeply in love with her. I don't know what to do in this situation because I can't tell him I've been Cindy the whole time using a fake account because it would break his heart

Best Answer

I would suggest telling him it was you cause the more u wait the more it will hurt him when he finds out at least give him a very apologetic reason on why you made the account if he’s upset with you it will be fine give him space and he’ll forgive u eventually if not that’s ok to tell him how sorry u are but he does need to know because u don’t want to hurt him more but If he’s friend hopefully he understands don’t worry he’ll be fine don’t wait too long to tell him hopefully it works out 😊

as you learned......deception is never good

just tell him who you are

You NEED to stop pretending you are Cindy IMMEDIATELY. YOU ARE A PHONY.