RHH: What are your thoughts on the rap group called Wu-Tang Clan?

With: RZA (The Abbott), Ghostface Killah (Iron Man), GZA (The Genius), Raekwon (The Chef), Method Man (Johnny Blaze), Ol' Dirty Bastard (Osirius), Inspectah Deck (Rebel INS), U-God (Golden Arms), and Masta Killa (Noodles)

Favorite Answer

They’re all very talented at what they do it’s like a mega rap group with all the talent in the world

Source(s): WuTang Ain’t Nuthin Ta F-ck Wit
  • blank

One of the best Rap groups of all time. All has excellent flows and blendds well together when it was someone else's turn to Rap with thier flow. Excellent delivery as well as lyrics. Thier rhyme scene is great. All around great Rap gorup. Although I found it unusual then when they first started they had nine people. But after I listened I lovers thier music as a group as wellness thier solo careers. All of them have solo careers as well.

One of my favorite groups of all time. Also one of the first groups where I've branched out to respect most of their solo efforts too. Tons of talent, and never stale.

Some of it's pretty catchy, but it gets old fast.