Tight throat and when I swallow... feels tight and uncomfortable. Like something stuck. It started this morning?

I think I had this feeling before bit today I have it... I’m really anxious it’s cancer or something. I fohave bad anxiety and I can feel my anxiety hitting me. I started college today, so maybe that’s it??? I can breath but I feel as though something is blocking it... freaking out. I had vomit that spit in my... show more I think I had this feeling before bit today I have it... I’m really anxious it’s cancer or something. I fohave bad anxiety and I can feel my anxiety hitting me. I started college today, so maybe that’s it??? I can breath but I feel as though something is blocking it... freaking out. I had vomit that spit in my mouth If that makes senses. But after that kind of feel better. Maybe my morning pill didn’t stay down or something... so what is this and how to cure it