Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

Anyone else feel super damn unlucky?

I don’t just mean gambling or in games (although that’s true for me too)... I mean in every aspect of life, period!

Personally no matter how hard I try I can’t keep a job. Either illness, disaster or a crazy ex will ruin it. Everyone around me gets back luck. Every relationship turns out violent. I’ve been kidnapped and trafficked and raped by more people than u have fingers. I get sued a lot and lose every time. I’ve been homeless every other year. My cars frequently breakdown. I’ve been in 11 car accidents only one was my fault but. Depression medications always have the worst possible side effects for me like seizures. I’ve always got some cold, flu, headache, joint pain, memory loss or something going on. Both my parents abandoned me at different points and then even the guy who raised me. All my friends disappear, I am always broke because of some unexpected debt. Every haircut I get comes out wrong. All my furniture was stolen. I can’t even commit suicide correctly. I survived a crash at 70 mph into a cement wall. (that’s not good luck trust me). Dogs frequently attack me. Fires start all around me. Every time I try to help someone I end up in a life or death situation. I could go on forever

’m sitting here recovering from a sudden allergic reaction to my favorite food after losing a bingo game and opening a new letter from collections... Ive always had the belief that all this has a purpose to it but it’s starting to seem like I’m being tormented.

Favorite Answer

Depression meds (SSRI, TCAs and all the others) are some of the most dangerous medicines we know.

Automobiles are one of the top killers of humans globally (accidents too).

90% of the people who legally gamble always lose (it is how it works)

Women fail at suicide 60-80% more frequently than men

Dogs bite/violently attack over 5,000,000 people per year in just the USA alone (they are wild anmials humans think they can domesticate)

In reality only1% of Americans are genuinely successful. All others are really slaves/working poor - for life.

Most things you mentioned are very normal and typical. HOWEVER, when they happen to anyone but you they are handled differently.

People on this planet generally suck. They are mean, cruel, petty, fake, competitive or jealous. This is especially true of woman vs woman. The more another person embarrasses or belittles you the better they feel. The longer they hold you down the bigger they feel. Sure not all people are like this. Just way too many. People are big problems for everyone.

YOU FEEL unlucky most likely because you are a co-dependent woman with BPD, C-PTSD; PTSD or BP (Bipolar). You are probably an HSP, Gifted person or 'Empath'. Your range, experience or expression of emotion is much more raw, intense an powerful. It is probably wickedly powerful often pretty evil feeling. It is not your fault, it is not ok. Most likely it is the fault of someone else of multi people more so than yourself.

You feel so unlucky because you are a troll or a person who generally feels compiling such lists on yahoo answers is a beneficial way to get good answers or empathy, this is not correct.

There are thousands of things you need to do. But posting questions like this is not one of them.

• .

Let's see..you're recovering from an allergic reaction to some type of food while losing a bingo game and to top it off, you received a letter from a collection agency. What's next? Your car was stolen and the thief had a fender bender while fleeing from the scene and going through a red light and to top it off, you don't have car insurance. Now that would be unlucky.

yes I definiately do

It sounds like you have been through the wringer, There's no way to sugar-coat it. I've heard of some bad draws in life and what you have been through is right near the top. But rest assured, no matter how bad it has been it can always be worse. Just the fact that you have a working brain and fingers to type this question is edifying and magnifies the faith of others who may be suffering.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving our bodies. You have had lots of pain leave you and you should embrace the strength that replaced it.

Read the Book of Job in your Bible. Job went through what most people would call some bad luck. He lost just about everything and then had to endure his friends and family blaming him for it. They go on and on for chapter after chapter about how he must have deserved what happened to him. When God arrives and speaks to Job, He does not give Job a big pat on the back or an ovation. He tells Job to stand up. Instead of laying down listening to doubters and haters who know nothing about the big picture, stand up.

I hope that helped. I hope your life gets better soon.

Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Source(s): www.bible.com

If I add up all the bad crap in my life, I got you beat. I am not a lucky person.

You seem to be focusing on everything negative but at least half the stuff you list is your fault.

• Andrew

Just put on a happy face