Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Is Jurassic Park getting lame? Its always about a T-Rex trying to eat someone?

• Eric
    Best Answer

The first film was pretty good, all subsequent films have gotten progressively worse, with the latest one being a steaming pile of dino crap.

We'll see, the Jurassic Park/World films show that the dinosaurs are not monsters, they are animals. And now that I'm older and when I watch them, I realize that these movies are not about the dinosaurs. They are about the humans basically trying to play God. The ignorance and stupidity of humankind that leads to dangerous and devastating consequences.

• Noah

It was lame in the nineties starting with the sequel, third film is ok but then someone thought it was a good idea to get rid of the practical effects!

I wish they'd make it more realistic and show two dino's getting it on, one taking a dump, or a T-Rex doing the Rick Astley dance.

• Ben

Not in my view because there will be another Jurassic World movie coming out in 2021.

Hail farm zonal lock

• Olive

Honestly i never cared for any of the Jurassic Park movies. Dinosaurs interested me as a kid but not anymore