Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Conservatives: FOX News now thinks that the KKK is conservative. Your thoughts?

PayPal banned people raising money for the KKK, and FOX referred to those banned people as conservatives.

https://twitter.com/mcnees/status/1168881280769044...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, Paypal is worldwide so they don't want to be associated with a well known racial hate group like the KKK, as any successful business would.

As far as the white supremacist groups, being political conservatives that is a historical fact. They have always supported Republican politicians and are now pro-Trump. Under Trump, the Republicans don't bother trying to hide it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

The KKK was founded by liberals but now equally accepts people of either party willing to join. The KKK is insignificant compared to what it once was which is good.

I wish the decline of the KKK was a sign that people today are less bigoted, but as we see with the reaction to the straight pride parade, bigotry is very much alive.

• Doris
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Democrats in the North, not same as Democrats in the South. In the South they were more anti-black, conservative and were called Dixiecrats. Failure to make that distinction makes you look stupid, as well as fact that political parties change with every generation, ever hear of a RINO?

Lv 5
    5 months ago

And bombers against the Vietnam war were profoundly liberal.

Who cares?

Does it say anything about every liberal or every conservative that some freakish lunatics support one slither of a political platform?

• 5 months ago

FACT. KKK was founded by liberal Democrats.

How would anyone know what they are doing these days? The group has been outlawed and persona non grade for a very long time. I really don't care what some basement dweller who bought the web site does with it.

Go find something else to **** about please. Maybe pick something useful. Or intellectual? That would be nice change here.

• Dr. Bright
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

The Democrats were actually the CONSERVATIVE party back then.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Robert KKK Byrd was a lifelong Democrat.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

That is true. If the PayPal belongs to the KKK and Fox News says they are conservatives, they are conservatives.

• 5 months ago

The Klan is far right extremist group. That is not new. The press always knew that. Why do you think the staff of Fox News is discovering this only now?

• 5 months ago

fox news is a liberal network, 32% of their viewers consider themselves liberal

• 5 months ago

I don't give a crap about your gotchya nonsense. I'm about facts and a lover of history and the KKK was profoundly Democrat. Sorry if you refuse facts about history it isn't my problem. Good luck with your liberal mental disorder. Hope you can get help.

• ...Show all comments
    • Doris
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Democrats in the North, not same as Democrats in the South. In the South they were more anti-black, conservative and were called Dixiecrats. Failure to make that distinction makes you look stupid, as well as fact that political parties change with every generation, ever hear of a RINO?

• 5 months ago

KWick! Post something stupid!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.