Newly married, fighting a lot lately?

I’m 24, my wife is 22, we got married 3 months ago, and, we’ve been fighting almost non-stop for the past 2 months. We had our wedding/honeymoon bliss period, but, after that, just a lot of arguing and bickering. We’d dated for 2 years before we got married and were deeply in love, basically inseparable. She... show more I’m 24, my wife is 22, we got married 3 months ago, and, we’ve been fighting almost non-stop for the past 2 months. We had our wedding/honeymoon bliss period, but, after that, just a lot of arguing and bickering. We’d dated for 2 years before we got married and were deeply in love, basically inseparable.

She feels as though I’m not as romantic as I once was. I used to bring flowers over, or a perfume or something. I didn’t know I’d be expected to do that forever. Everything is, “ I’m not your girlfriend anymore, I’m your wife.” I feel as though she’s become less fun. We used to go out a lot, but now, its just sweatpants, Netflix, bed.

It’s kind of strained my relationship with my parents, because I know if I even mention, “ Yeah, Kelsey and I are fighting again”, I’ll just get hit with a barrage of, “ We told you it was too young, but you said you knew what you were doing.”

These arguments between her and I, while frequent, never last that long, and there’s always an apology from both of us. Even when she demands I sleep on the couch, 5 minutes later she’s telling me she overreacted, come back to bed.

Can this be solved without counseling?