My friend doesn’t care about me anymore?

so last year my friend bella and i were close and stuff and all summer i’ve been looking forward to seeing her but this school year I saw her today finally and she was just rude she told me to go away and she’ll report me if i don’t and told me to leave her alone

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best Answer

i would leave her alone then

• 3 months ago

Yes that’s true

• 3 months ago

We all need friends but more importantly “good friends”. Be the kind of person that you want to have as a friend. For example, if you want friends that are loyal and trustworthy you should be that kind of friend in return. The Bible mentions some good qualities we all can have at Galatians 5: 22 & 23...”love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mindless, and self control.” You want a friend with good qualities and one who who can help bring the best in you.

Please see the attached a links below for short video that gives some practical suggestions on what makes a good friend and also how to be one.

Best wishes......

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=5020133...

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&issue=2014-06...

• 3 months ago

As you go through life, you will realise that when people are mean to you, you should thank them. They have just saved you time, money, and far worse hurt feelings then you have from their childhood shunning

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

There's no such thing as friends. It's a concept made up in a fairy tale. People will come to know you for one reason or another and then they'll move on.

• 3 months ago

Your friend is not the friend you remember. People can change in little to no time, sadly.

• 3 months ago

Great. More non-questions/troll posts from Phoebe Patterson. Give it a rest, wouldja?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

And life goes on. You move on. That's how it's always been.

• 3 months ago

This is mainly a sob story. What is your SPECIFIC question?

• 3 months ago

You're obviously not understanding the signals that she's grown in different ways than you did and you're not close buddies anymore.

Move on, make friends, leave her alone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.