Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Does the NRA/2A crowd not realize that by stopping sensible gun control they are driving the rest of us to more extreme anti-gun positions?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Manny
    Lv 5
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

They don't care. It's all about the Benjamins. Of course sensible gun control is ideal, but these fücks will absolutely not budge. They won't meet us at the middle, so I hope I live long enough to see the day where these "law-abiding citizens" are on the ground with an ATF Agent's boot on their neck when the 28th Amendment revokes the 2nd.

Source(s): What good is the right to bear arms when it means you can get gunned down at a park six ways to Sunday, and absolutely nothing changes? Fück them flag-wavers.
    • Manny
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

You know, veterans always talk about the horrors of war and how bad it was, despite the Armed Forces being volunteer-only. But that's fine, if this is the rhetoric of a "Patriot," then there should be little distinction between them and the likes of ISIS. This is totally incompatible with the West.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

"It is a sign of insanity when a person keeps doing the same thing expecting different results"

Meaning laws and regulations do not stop crime. To believe one more law on top of the 50,000 existing laws will stop any crime is a sign of insanity.

All of those who maintain that sensible gun control laws do not exist and are on the books already should be banned from voting because they are insane.

• 3 months ago

I want to keep my guns so I would really like some background checks.

• 3 months ago

We already know the Left's end game is a complete ban and confiscation regardless of how " incrementally " you go about it .

I would argue the solution is to prevent you from ever gaining any momentum .

• Manny
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

The only "endgame" there is is to curb mass shootings. White supremacists and other terrorist take advantage of this loose interpretation of the 2A, because they know damn well not a thing will change. Until you realize this, I guess that's just how it's gonna be.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Confiscating my guns is not sensible, and is not open for discussion.

😂 😘 👌 Lolz

• J. c
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Why wait Manny, you might get caught behind the lines and regret not leaving now.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Democrats are not sensible enough to think up the magic law that would stop violence .

• Quick, someone set up a website which claims the entire board of the NRA is nothing but a bunch of crisis actors hired by the Freemasons, FEMA, or the Bilderbearger group, or Israel or something.

• 3 months ago

No, I don’t think they realize that. They make ridiculous absolutist arguments that, when taken seriously, naturally lead to the conclusion that we need to repeal the 2nd amendment and ban all guns. In reality, we can and must pass sensible gun control measures, like an assault weapons ban (especially the AR-15), universal background checks (close the gun show loophole), ban high capacity magazines, etc.

• Kieth
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Oh, and you do understand that the gun show loophole was deliberately written in by professional lawmakers, right?

• 3 months ago

No such thing as sensible gun control, it's just you trying to control others ability to defend themselves

Source(s): "Sensible" gun control=gun confiscation and the abolishing of the 2nd amendment, go eat razor blades
    • Manny
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

You expect to gun down APCs and drones with a .223?

• 3 months ago

So stopping you from limiting our rights is causing you to go to even more extreme measures to limit our rights?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.