Samicool asked in TravelFranceParis · 5 months ago

Could I check in at CDG and spend the night hours at the CDG airport leading up to my flight?

I have a flight going to CDG airport and I plan to to spend the day in Paris and then have another flight the leaving CDG around 11am the next morning. Could I check in at CDG and spend the night hours at the CDG airport leading up to my flight? It would be about 12 hours before the flight departure.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

Can't check in until roughly 3 or 4 hours before your flight and the ticketing area will be open but not much there. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

The problem in most European airports is that they don't have a check in desk until about 3 hours before the flight. If you haven't checked in, you can't go through security, and the facilities outside security are very limited. I once got stuck sitting on a concrete ledge for 4 hours because of that. Spend the money for a hotel. There are a number of reasonable ones with a free shuttle from and to the airport.

• 5 months ago

YOU COULD. It will not be very comfortable for you but is possible to do.

The Airline probably will not accept your luggage until a few hours before departure.

Leave your luggage at a luggage service or drag it around with you.

The Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is open 24-hours, but if you haven’t gone through Security before the checkpoints close for the night, around 11:00 PM or later, you will have to stay in the check-in or arrivals pre-Security.

The Airport is known to be chilly at night. Have something for warmth.

• 5 months ago

i dont see why not, ive gotten stuck spending the night at the airport before

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sal*UK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Get through Security early - before 11 p.m. Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport offers one or more designated rest zones with semi-reclined lounge chairs, perfect for relaxing and napping before your flight. At least one such rest zone is at the far end of Terminal 2E, near Gate K30.

• 5 months ago

Stay at the Ibis CDG. It's a lot more comfortable.

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-8231-ibis-sty...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.