Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

Why are the R&S atheists (who are not representative of "normal" atheists) such haters towards Christianity, Judaism and Islam?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Why are the R&S atheists (who are not representative of "normal" atheists) such haters towards Christianity, Judaism and Islam?

Atheists are the scum of the Earth.

• 3 months ago

I don't hate those silly fairy tales, slick. They're stupid, anti-female, pro-rape and are representative of the dumb, brutal, violent world of millennia ago in the middle east, but they are not worthy of hatred.

What their moronic followers do, however, in the names of those fairy tales is worthy of hatred, as are some of the followers of those silly myths.

• 3 months ago

Simple... Organized religions deliberately misrepresent (lie about) the nature of reality and are thus unworthy of the respect normally paid to those who speak the factual truth.

• 3 months ago

I'm neutral towards those religions - that doesn't mean I can't challenge some of their beliefs which aren't supported by valid evidence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I agree with the assessment that they hate themselves.

• But then WHY are you even here. You have said
      1) All religion is crap
      2) All religionists are despicable
      3) All religionists are too stupd to benefit from your correction

So there can only be ONE reason you are here QED

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Perhaps they are simply frustrated by the hatred, rudeness, threats, and harassment they get from religious people on R&S and are lashing out.

• 3 months ago

What all of us? And I suppose none of the R&S theists are haters towards atheists.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Atheism is a position on a single topic, so anyone that does not believe in a deity is a "normal" atheist. Bashing the stupidity of Christianity, Judaism and Islam is just a hobby, not representative of my atheism.

• They hate themselves. I have said this consistently. Do you think Inky Tinky is blind to what he has done to himself with his perversion ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.