promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

only americans wanted war against iraq and syria that did not 911?

No Chance Without Jesus you supported dictators too saddam and pinochet don't forget it

Update:

and saddam killed the commies like comrade navycrab

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Iraq was the closest thing the region had to a secular state and it even had a Christian, Tariq Aziz as foreign minister. Now its parliament recognises the primacy of Sharia law. The invasion achieved nothing and created a power vacuum which allowed ISIS to develop.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

As the Virgin Mary has told us, war is a punishment sent by God for the sins of humanity. However, such punishments can be averted if enough people do penance and reform their lives.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Nobody wanted a war with Iraq. Saddam chose to invade Kuwait. The US didn't ask him to. He stayed there until forced out by attacking coalition forces. He brought that one on himself. When he saw he survived the coalition attack, he decided to ignore his terms of surrender, for years. He was warned repeatedly to comply or face the military again. Saddam chose the course of action that ended in his death and that of much of his family. The Iraq campaigns were directly caused by Saddam, not the US.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I didn't want war against Iraq, or Syria, or even Afghanistan. I don't want war against anyone. And I'm an American.

I believe that there are powers in the world in collusion with one another to keep power to themselves, and what we see on the surface is just deadly theater for the willingly ignorant masses who love to believe everything they hear from their leaders and media.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Americans are mentally retarded. They don't hate radical Islam they love it. That's why they are flooding Saudi Arabia with billions each year so they are able to spread their cancerous ideology around the world called Wahhabism. The American government knows that money goes to groups like ISIS and Al-Qaida but they don't care, they're capitalists, they don't care about terrorism if they make money of it.

The American population is even more stupid, they're nearly as brainwashed as North Korean individuals.

Americans and the West don't want Arabs to be secularists, they want Arabs to walk in Burqa's and make sure the women get treated like objects. They want to keep the Middle east behind. That's why they got rid of Saddam and Gaddafi, they were secularists, modernized their countries and were against Islamism. The West wants to keep Arabs backward people obsessed with Sharia law so they can point out ''Hey look! Israel is doing much more better than those failed Arab states!''

• 7 months ago

I am American.

"African" American….

I have no quarrel with Iraq...or Syria.

9/11 was done by us....for "us"..

No korea man never did nothin to me -Muhammad Ali.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.