Everything I want to say that I can’t say, why do we hide our love? Don’t hide your love people. I’m going to die loving this person?

Hi, I’ve never been able to tell you I love you and that I have for years now. I care about you and I care about your wellbeing. It breaks my heart to see that you have given up on life long dreams and goals, all you’ve ever needed is someone who loves you and cares for you enough to support your ambitions every... show more Hi, I’ve never been able to tell you I love you and that I have for years now. I care about you and I care about your wellbeing. It breaks my heart to see that you have given up on life long dreams and goals, all you’ve ever needed is someone who loves you and cares for you enough to support your ambitions every step of the way rather than tear you apart from everything you’ve worked so hard to achieve. I wish I could have been that person but of course it was the circumstances that kept us from taking a chance to find out what might have been. If only I had taken that chance, my only regret. You deserve so much better than someone who believes they own you, controlling every aspect of your life, you deserve to be free and feel free in your relationship/marriage. I hope you realize this and find someone who’ll love you for who you are on the inside and outside.
1 answer 1