Isn't it interesting on how saying something like "stop shooting our kids" is seen as a "fascist neoliberal" talking point by the alt right?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Manny
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

They live with such hate and disgust that they will die spiting the liberal

But it's fine with me. It'll be even more satisfying when the next Democratic President revokes the 2nd Amendment and sends the National Guard and ATF to collect their guns one way or another.

**** them all. If they can't meet us halfway, then neither will we.

Source(s): I know saying a civil war is coming is a right-wing talking point, but everyday is so much more ridiculous than the last that it seems to be the only logical conclusion. At least this mass shooting will end gun violence once and for all.
    • Manny
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

What makes you think those numbers can't be attained? And what about martial law, because this country seems to be more like a warzone every passing day.

• 2 months ago

Because the fascists aren't saying it to the people who are doing the shooting, they are saying it to the millions of law-abiding people who want to continue to enjoy their 2nd Amendment rights - rights the fascists want done away with.

• 2 months ago

No, it's not interesting because it doesn't happen. We say "stop shooting our kids," just as often as you do.

Just another talking point by the alt left.

• zephania666
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Disagreeing over the solutions is not the same as disagreeing that there is a problem.

Your hate is interfering with your ears.

• 2 months ago

ICE doing a terrific job

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The only way you're going to take my guns away from me is over your cold, dead kids bodies!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.