What are some good country songs to put on a CD for your girlfriend?

So long story i know this girl since 2012. I'm 29 and she is 30. We just started dating a week ago Saturday. I want to make her a CD but I won't give her it now as I feel it might be to soon. So i want a cd with country songs on to show that I like her. I don't want it to come out as I love her as love... show more So long story i know this girl since 2012. I'm 29 and she is 30. We just started dating a week ago Saturday. I want to make her a CD but I won't give her it now as I feel it might be to soon. So i want a cd with country songs on to show that I like her. I don't want it to come out as I love her as love would be too soon. I want few songs on the cd like randy travis forever and ever amen, luke combs beautiful crazy and scotty mccreery see you tonight. I know they might mean love but I know she likes those songs and so do I. Just dont know what else to put on the cd. I like the actual country songs that have the country guitar sound if you know what I mean, the night deep country voice and none of that pop/rap style rap that is out there. I want the cd to be cute and romantic without saying I love you just yet. Or I could wait to give her the cd once I say I love you

Thanks in advance