So, just HOW FAR BACK, would I have to go here, to actually SEE a question about Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?

Just asking the people who think *removing* the question moving feature was a MISTAKE, ....because shouldn't this category be about Fantasy Baseball then? So, who put all these inappropiate questions here then....and why didn't all these "good" level 7's move them back OUT then?...like they all say they did?

I've gone pretty far back, and I still don't see any BASEBALL questions here.

I'd like to talk to about Tom Seaver or Gil Hodges and my fantasy Baseball team.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I didn't even know that there was a fantasy baseball category - until you mentioned it. I don't fantasize about baseball. I might fantasize if I owned a Honus Wagner baseball card - I hear they're really valuable.

I just stumbled onto this question while I was scrolling through the general list, and recognized your style of writing. I don't know that much about baseball, so I could only drop a few names in a deep conversation, like Rusty Staub, Hank Aaron, and the steroid-inundated Jose Canseco.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

well, I don't generally ASK all that many questions to start with......usually after some major political news , I will throw my 2 cents in, like the stupidity with Trump defacing the weather map with a Sharpie.........that sort of thing just BEGS to be made fun of.

• 3 months ago

Well, to tell the truth, I don't have a clue, my friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.