Does anyone remember a show about a boy who would draw on paper & his drawings would come to life, but only to him.it wasn t a cartoon show.?

Update: does anyone remember a show about a boy who would draw on paper & his drawings would come to life? well only to him. I know it wasn't a cartoon show because it was an actual boy acting. only details I know is that he had blonde hair Ibelieve & he the drawings he drew were weird looking, some had 3eyes... show more does anyone remember a show about a boy who would draw on paper & his drawings would come to life? well only to him. I know it wasn't a cartoon show because it was an actual boy acting. only details I know is that he had blonde hair Ibelieve & he the drawings he drew were weird looking, some had 3eyes or 4arms.
Update 2: oh sorry last thing, the show was on like teen nick or Disney, but I doubt Disney. (its okay if you don't know :)