Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why won't the liberal media report more about Dayton, Ohio shooter?

• Best Answer

He was a left wing fascist. That's why. Nobody in the MSM wants to project the truth that conservatives need to protect themselves from those on the left.

Even CNN (the world leader in fake news) reported that Betts retweeted extreme left-wing and anti-police posts, as well as tweets supporting Antifa, or anti-fascist, protesters. Lack of reporting by others just shows the typical Lib bias.

Because he was a Leftist. Elizabeth Warren should know. He was a supporter of hers. And the El Paso shooter was an environmentalist who believed everything the Democrats said about Climate Change, and also was sounding like a Social Darwinist in his manifesto.

excerpt from El Paso shooter's manifesto:

The American lifestyle affords our citizens an incredible quality of life. However, our lifestyle is destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heaing the destruction of our environment by shamelessly over harvesting resources. This has been a problem for decades. For example, this phenomenon is brilliantly portrayed in the decades old classic “The Lorax”. Water sheds around the country, especially in agricultural areas, are being depleted. Fresh water is being polluted from farming and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent. Urban sprawl creates inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land. We even use god knows how many trees worth of paper towels just wipe water off our hands. Everything I have seen and heard in my short life has led me to believe that the average American isn’t willing to change their lifestyle, even if the changes only cause a slight inconvenience. The government is unwilling to tackle these issues beyond empty promises since they are owned by corporations. Corporations that also like immigration because more people means a bigger market for their products. I just want to say that I love the people of this country, but god damn most of y’all are just too stubborn to change your lifestyle. So the next logical step is to decrease the number of people in America using resources. If we can get rid of enough people, then our way of life can become more sustainable.

https://drudgereport.com/flashtx.htm

Source(s): bisexual Christian

What is there to report? He was killed by law enforcement, end of story.

• Justin Thyme

We are aware of that, James. That is why the MSM dropped the story.

They want to create more of them.

• Kevin

They're busy sitting on the rug they stuffed that one under.

I just did a search on Google for "Dayton shooter CNN."

I got hundreds of hits from CNN. And one from Breitbart reporting facts that CNN already reported.

• Jolene

A short search, and I found CNN articles talking all about his extreme left-wing ravings and antifa support.

The psycho was a follower of Pocahontas Warren.

doesnt fit their narrative to feed their nazi base

• Rico2 months agoReport

Yeah antifa is definitely Nazi brownshirts.

Because he's a flaming liberal that was a member of antifa. And you know they're going to protect their brothers in arms.