Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 months ago

What’s the best way to support my husband?

A fake friend he had has attacked my husbands character with lies. He’s lost friends because of it but mostly everyone knows it’s not true.

He’s forgiven everyone but I’m still angry.

He doesn’t talk about it but when he does it’s sad.

He’s always been sweet given me kisses held me when we sleep but it’s my turn to comfort him

2 Answers

  • Ana
    Lv 6
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    He should sue the friend in civil court for DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER.

    Then when he wins the lawsuit and has legal proof he won in court and that the judge/jury found his fake “friend” to be a lying piece of sh*t, he can DEMAND that the people who “stopped being his friend” bcuz of the lie, acknowledge it’s a lie and start being his friend again. If they refuse, I’d just tell them they’re terrible people to stop being friends with him over something that’s legally been proven to be a lie, end of story.

    He also will win a lot of money in the lawsuit too.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

    Go to doctors who are counselors and take tablets as they say.

    Talk nicely to beat the opponent.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.