Do you think rapists should be released for good conduct after serving their time in prison?

Philippines (my country) has this law now so I'm wondering what people here think about it. Most of these rapists even murdered their victims from 90s and had special treatment in their prisons like having drugs, home appliances and electronic gadgets while serving their time in prison.

The drugs, home appliances, and electronic gadgets were there due to corruption. These happen when politicians were found raping and murdering their victims.

Favorite Answer

For one offense, yes. I do believe that repeat rapists, serial killers and gangsters should be executed.

As for amenities in prison, it's been shown that things like TV sharply reduces prison violence. In an ideal prison system, every prisoner would have his own cell and his own exercise yard, but few countries can afford such a thing.

• James

I think rapists should be executed.