Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastLebanon · 3 months ago

Why people supporting Israel when they're the ones who's attacking Lebanon?

Listen my friend, Zionists does not have a God, they do what their fathers ordered them to do to get the (promised lands), so no ethics when it comes to what they want.

This is why I am sure that they are destroying themselves and unfortunately hiding behind religions, because now zionists are from all religions.

It's only a matter of time, wait and see.

• Yes

Good question. I have no idea why anyone would side with Israel, I've actually had this argument with someone who I work with and he had no valid points. He went from telling me that "Israel was defending themselves", then he said "the Bible says they're (the Jews) are God's chosen people so therefore they can do whatever they want", and then "if I were in Israel's shoe I would do the same thing. Then when I tried explaining to him what Israel has been doing to Lebanon and the Lebanese people, he just said to me I was too young to know anything and to quote him he said "if you like Lebanon so much you should move there". Arguing with that guy was like arguing with a child because every time you showed him an article, or you gave him a fact he just rebutted with something stupid, like saying that I am Anti-Semitic, and that I was going to Hell because I didn't support Israel. These were literally word-for-word all the things this guy said to me, and his reasons for supporting Israel were so stupid and he has no idea about what Israel has done to Lebanon over the years. I bet he couldn't even find Lebanon on a map! But, what this guy said to me is pretty much the reasoning behind why so many brainwashed Americans support Israel. The "reasoning" being that they really have no reason, they just believe the Jews can do no wrong and that anyone who retaliates against them is bad. It's pretty much what these people hear on FOX News, CNN, etc. They only hear Israel's side of the story, and not anything else, and they have their own beliefs, and a lot of them fear being labeled "Anti-Semitic" or what have you. They reduce your arguments against Israel by name calling and shaming while disregarding the facts of the matter. It's sad, but it's all so true.

• Ludwig

Because they have no human decency or morality, and they are happy that way.

No putting a head of toleration there down, these advice s are harsh,what to speak about instead,if you know use it!

Because people are stupid. It's like all the people who support illegals or criminals who get killed by police. It's misplaced judgement

Lebanon is not innocent.

There are so many accusations from both sides that nobody knows who is right or who is wrong any more.

Israel, like the US and Russia, attack terrorists. In this case, Lebanese terrorists.

I thought the Palestinian musloid crud invaded Lebanon a long time ago and started war and mayhem and killing of non musloids?