Ohio under age speeding ticket?

I am 16 and live in Ohio and got pulled over going 15 over the speed limit in a 35. I found that this is a 2 point offence. What are my possible consequences for this I have had my license for about 3.5 mouths and it was at night on wet roads. What is the best I can hope for at court and what is the worst

Favorite Answer

You could lose your license for a period of time. Your parents' auto insurance premium is going to double.

• audrey

Your parents insurance will sky rocket and they will hate you.

The first offense is most usually a minimum fine, and if the judge is having a good day he or she could give you a little pep talk and ask that you don't do it again. Dress decently, be on time and a guardian will have to be with you.

• Adam Hellman4 months agoReport

I hope this is the case but since I am under 17 and have had my license for less than a year I might lose my license for 6 mounths or till im 17. I really hope you are right and it is just a fine

• Edwena

Obedience is the key. Do what ever they tell you and tell them thank you. Don't do it again. It only gets worse.