My grandma passed away last month after being married with my grandpa for 54 years and I'm worried about him. Advice?

So my grandma passed away of leukemia last month after being married with granpa for 54 years. They met when they were 16. He fought in vietnam,then he went into hardware and had a hardware store. He says he's fine but I'm not so sure about it. He's a Marine, he's tough,he's silver star... show more So my grandma passed away of leukemia last month after being married with granpa for 54 years. They met when they were 16. He fought in vietnam,then he went into hardware and had a hardware store. He says he's fine but I'm not so sure about it. He's a Marine, he's tough,he's silver star recipient. I never saw him cry,but I know he misses her. He never talks about her. He hasn't even mentioned her yet since her funeral. He seems happy on the outside and frequently smiles but sometimes on the other hand he just has this empty look,the light he had in his eyes when gradnma was around is gone. He smiles,laughs sometimes,but other times he's just...it's hard to describe it...he seems lonely. I'm worried about him. How shall I help him?
6 answers 6