Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 months ago

Will Israel annex Syria, Egypt, Jordan, and Lebanon?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, they are only interested in The Land of Israel, which is the traditional Jewish name for an area of indefinite geographical extension in the Southern Levant. Related biblical, religious and historical English terms include the Land of Canaan, the Promised Land, the Holy Land, and Palestine.The Land of Israel concept has been evoked by the founders of the State of Israel. It often surfaces in political debates on the status of the West Bank, which is referred to in official Israeli discourse as the Judea and Samaria Area, from the names of the two historical Jewish kingdoms.

• Robert
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Image: Maps Debunking Palestinian propaganda-lies about a “shrinking Palestine” (Roman-imposed rename of Israel / Judah):
      http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LkgW_KeiCjY/UiKaW5ZoLMI/AAAAAAAAFyo/yq3ZURC_kPo/s1600/lying++maps.jpg

• 3 months ago

Peter Gore Seer,

A Strange question? Israel As No Plan, The SKULL 322 Plans What Policy If Any Will Be Implemented, On Egypt,Jordan, And Lebanon.

• 3 months ago

Only if Israel still exists after WWIII is over.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

No. Because Jordan is a British Ally and we would have to play a really BIG practical joke on them if they tried it. Like arranging for Pakistan to give Iran some nukes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Probably not. Israel doesn't have the manpower to occupy all those countries. And even if they did, it wouldn't be worth the hit to international prestige and possible economic sanctions for the control of a couple impoverished countries that have few natural resources.

• 3 months ago

"Conquer" would be a more appropriate word. Israel became an independent country through a breach-of-contract between Britain and the Arabs already living in Palestine - thus, making Israel an illegal entity.

They forced themselves on the Arabs and proceeded to wipe Palestine off the face of the map. Their sole agenda is to control the entire Middle East. If the countries you mention get in their way or the Zionists believe the countries would best suit their needs, then conquering them is inevitable.

• ◄♦►
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

Here we go again...another history expert. Take your arguments to Britain - they gave Palestine to the Zionists in 1917. The last I used a calculator, this was 50 years BEFORE 1967. Do yourself a favor - don't challenge me. I do my homework and I know a lot more than you on the subject.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Why would they want to?

• Brian
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Only if they get to kick the people out.

• 3 months ago

I would honestly support that, I am an American and I support Israel's right to self defense

• ◄♦►
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

You obviously don't know anything about Israel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.