Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 2 months ago

Why do we usually dislike ugly people before getting to know them?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 hours ago

People may  subconsciously associate their perception of disagreeable physical attributes with dislikable personality traits.

TO elaborate, association between unattractive individuals and dishonesty, unintelligence, failure and incompetence.

However, attractiveness and intelligence have been shown to be positively correlated.

I hope this helps.

• 1 month ago

we don't. not everyone.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hey, I figure if I can get along with what I see in the mirror every day, there's no reason to judge all books by their covers.

• 2 months ago

its what God intended.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Because they feed themselcrs badly

• 2 months ago

Its cause your focusing on looks more then personality which is sad that we do that

• LP7
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Your visual senses are dampened along with a negative feeling or thought.Men are much more reliant on visuals to enhance pleasure than women.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cause you wudnt like yourseld if you were or even feel that way . thats is wat youre projecting onto them. it isnt their job to be a certain way not everone thinks and act the same as you and go crazy to be a certain way and face obbesed like you, or being eating up inside about insecurities thats constantly nags them....like you get well soon.

• 2 months ago

Ugly people are like spicy food.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.