How many #MeToo accusations need to result in death or suicide before we put an end to Twitter?

A half-dozen of game developers have now been hit with sexual abuse allegations via Twitter, one of which made by Zoe Quinn figurehead of #MeToo has led to accused developer Alec Holowka committing suicide today. As a chick I've found this fckin' pathetic from the start, go to the proper authorities... show more A half-dozen of game developers have now been hit with sexual abuse allegations via Twitter, one of which made by Zoe Quinn figurehead of #MeToo has led to accused developer Alec Holowka committing suicide today.

As a chick I've found this fckin' pathetic from the start, go to the proper authorities don't throw accusations up on social media and no Donald J. Trump giving you a hug is not 'sexual harassment' I bet if Leonardo DiCaprio gave you a hug you wouldn't fckin' care.

You are not a victim, stop trying to play the victim online.
Update: Quinn conveniently deleted her Twitter soon as news broke of Holowka's suicide, odd for someone 'telling the truth'.